Blah Blah Blog

8.15.2005

Vote For Pedro


Caught 2 movies this weekend - Super Size Me and Napoleon Dynamite.

Super Size Me wasn't much of a surprise. I've kind of been figuring lately that since fast-food commercials (ranch-tooth is the latest) are more and more resembling 90's beer ads, there must be more to this stuff than the general lack of nutrition. I can dig most of the guy's points. And I also dig the creative way documentaries like this are put together. Will I still find myself in line at the Taco Bell next week? Si.

Napoleon Dynamite got a play just so I would understand the t-shirts. Is the merchandise better than the movie? You decide.

Labels:


Check out this article. This lady lost weight eating nothing but McDonald's: Article Here
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links