- How do you spell Relief? N.B.A.
- Think some of the things you've heard people saying on TV about Hurricane Katrina are, uhh, strange? Here's a compilation.
- The Sports Guy lists things his wife can't stand about him. Wives should read for an "amen" and husbands should read for a laugh.
- Keep things harmonius by working out a great color scheme. This utility really is unbelievable.
- Two local high schools gain national attention: "Dover leads fake news report on evolution" and "Delone Catholic irritates to raise relief funds".
Labels: weekend reading
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]