Blah Blah Blog

11.11.2005

Club Hoppin'


Let's swing by The 700, where Pat Robertson has this to say about Dover, PA:

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city."

Such a kind, warm, sparkle of happiness that Pat Robertson. I just wish he could be more specific. Living in the same county as Devilish Dover, I have a few concerns. Should I trade in my Focus for a blizzard-friendly SUV? Should my dad and I finally connect permanent piping to my hurricane-handling sump pump? Should I stick velcro to Toto's, I mean Macy's, paws in case a tornado touches down on Lakeview?

Labels: , ,



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links