Blah Blah Blog

9.27.2006

Bilco Entry


Sometimes talking a little trash pays. Last week I called out a few common opponents on their Yahoo! fantasy sports performances. While clicking around on links within the player profiles, I discovered that I am able to access my fantasy leagues through the page's fantasy archive listings. I can even log-in and make changes to my teams, completely bypassing Websense filters. Thanks to this Bilco Entry, the price of fantasy hoops just went up!

Labels:


I will have you know I priced out Bilco doors this weekend. And they aren't cheap. A metal set costs around $350.00 and the ones you have pictured run about $530.00
at Lowes
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links