Blah Blah Blog

9.07.2006

LeBronze James Pt. II


Before I pack up my camcorder and head to Europe to film the best basketball documentary since "Hoop Dreams" itself, I'm willing to give this thing another shot. I'm willing to back off my "we don't play the world's best basketball" stance a bit under one circumstance: We send the roster of our (2006) NBA Champion to the next international competition. Until an actual NBA roster is sent to represent the States, maybe hope is still alive.

But the questions about fulfilling our basketball potential as a nation remain. Again, we were beaten by a nation with less than 50% of the population of New York City/Suburbs. I'm no probability wiz, but I don't think we're getting enough from a very deep talent pool.

Labels:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links