Blah Blah Blog

5.25.2007

Great use of something that's not flash


When I first came across the site linked below, I thought "now that's a great use of flash." After pulling and sliding the tab for awhile, I thought I'd give it a right-click to be sure. Much to my bewilderment, it wasn't flash at all. Can you believe it?

http://www.orionadvisor.com/public/


A view of the source code indicates that it's javascript. Maybe Jarva was onto something back at SWAT when he just called everything a java.

Labels: ,


Hey, I realize that I stumbled on this horribly late, but thanks for the comment about the site. It's probably silly the great lengths I'll go to to avoid using Flash, but I really prefer Javascript (especially with script.aculo.us - makes life so much easier).
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links