Blah Blah Blog

6.13.2007

A Blah, Blah, Blog Mixclusive


"... I'll stir-fry you in my wok..."

Oh, sorry. I was just listening to the Blah, Blah, Blog Mixclusive Fremix of the Beastie Boys' Intergalactic.

The Beasties conveniently enough feature an "A Capella Download Page" on their web site - complete with BPMs. After several hours of GarageBand dragging and dropping I think I finally got a beat that's popping. I struggled mightily with the post-export volume level, so an adjustment might be necessary... for which I apologize profusely.

Listen/Download (thanks for the ZShare tip Todd): Intergalactic (SnyPod Mix)

Labels:


Oh snap! That sh*t is fiya! More! More!

I gotta learn me some garageband.
 
Excellent remix! Gotta love The Beaties Boys!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links