Blah Blah Blog

6.21.2007

I'll Vouch For That


  • On the tube, I've got to vouch for Lil' Bush. I think the voices clinched it for me (see Behind-the-Scenes clip).

  • In my car, I'll vouch for the iCarPlay FM transmitter. When tuned to 106.3, I can scoot from Hanover to The Institute with clean SnyPod sound.

  • In the kitchen, I'll vouch for Joe Corbi's Southwest Queso Kit. Many preparation options are highlighted, but this meal's best designed by MJ; first implementing the Queso Pizza solution, then adding her own flair, and finally rolling the whole thing up into a wrap.

  • Web-wise, I'll vouch for SwitchPlanet. The concept is air-tight, but the interface and usability could be improved. Bonus points for the use of made up currency.

  • In the playroom, Mallory will vouch for a wet washcloth, a wicker basket, a set of coasters and a 1/2 TSP measuring spoon. What is it about toys that kids just don't like?

  • I hope to one day vouch for... setting my vinyl free. A tip of the hat to Old Man Kirby for passing along a link to the Ion USB Turntable.

Labels: ,



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links