Blah Blah Blog

8.22.2007

Casting Call


An '07 resolution has been to enter more contests. While the strategy really just subjects you to an immense amount of losing, MJ was lucky enough to net a gift card from the Insurance Company earlier this month. So I guess it's my turn to carry my weight in all of this. Here's the mission:
Contest - Actober.com
The Immortal Postseason Moment - Hrbek's tag
The Cast - ??
Might as well turn yesterday's heartache into today's low-budget comedy. I'm seeing spaghetti and meatballs, the obligatory exaggerated tag turned pile-driver and a "language edited for tv" (think Boyz N The Hood on USA) spoof of the exchange between our hapless hero Gant and the married-to-the-mob ump. I need a Hrbek, a Gant, an Ump and a Corrales. Where're my thespians? Or should I just do a jib-jab?

Labels: , ,


I definitely see suplex rather than pile driver.

Or...Gant could flip the script and DDT Hrbie.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links