Blah Blah Blog

10.21.2007

Pause


Did you know that the great thing about a DVR is that you can pause live TV?!? Did you know that the great thing about wanting your dish installed on an in-ground pole next to your house in hopes of keeping the eyesore as inconspicuous as possible will pause an install?!? This apparently needs to be clarified during the order call, which I mentioned but did not officially request I guess. Also, I found out that I'll be getting 2 dishes (1 for HD and 1 for standard), which is the first that I've heard of this. Next attempt at a hook-up is next Saturday AM.

Labels:


I thought there were dishes that existed that had multiple "arms" that eliminated the need for an HD dish and a standard dish?

I need to brush up on my dish, but I thought with somewhat recent advances this was the case.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links