Blah Blah Blog

2.25.2008

Long and Whining Road


From the cockpit of the Sport Wagon, or Swag for short...

If you go with the Edge, and you go with the Sync, tinted windows become nonelective. Solar-tinted side and windshield, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Vista Roof... do what's necessary to hide the fact you're talking to your car.

Living with our decisions: Poor email address acumen < Poor vanity plate acumen < Poor tattoo acumen

If I had known I would have been stuck behind this sticker blast of bands I never heard of, I would have dressed appropriately.

I'm not at all pleased with this 180, but I think the dudes riding their bikes in regular clothes look peculiar. A beanie, hoody and some jeans is the new, well, this.

Labels:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links