Blah Blah Blog

8.05.2008

Pop Radio Freestyle


The radio's back! With my new officemate came FM 97 and all of their popular music. Such as:

"I Kissed a Girl" - 7:59 AM, 9:19 AM, 1:41 PM & 2:30 PM
"Take a Bow" - 8:12 AM, 9:34 AM, 11:13 AM & 2:01 PM
"Pocketful of Sunshine" - 8:20 AM, 10:04 AM, 11:31 AM & 2:15 PM

The box was cut at 4:00 PM, so I'm sure each hit got another run prior to rush hour. I also could've probably churned out similar data for "Leavin'," "In Love With a Girl," and that lousy, Oldies 96.1 inspired Kid Rock song.

On the flip-side, WLAN does offer a request-a-song feature on their web page (I'm your DJ now, Princey!). I marked the "Closer" checkbox the last two days and they did manage to squeeze in the Ne-Yo tune this afternoon.

Labels: ,


Ugh - that Liz of The Morning Rush is insufferable.

WLAN hasn't moved onto "Disturbia" yet?

I just requested "Just Dance" by my girl, Gaga.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links