Blah Blah Blog

11.03.2006

NBA Beat


  • Remember the NBA Beat with Jackie McMullen during Sportscenter in the early/mid 90's?

  • Hey, I got blockquoted on Bullets Fever! I guess I should have sured up my tenses before publishing that comment.

  • Should an Ejections category be added to the String Bean Basketball III fantasy league?

  • Watch out for this Saturday's Wizards/Celtics tilt. There seems to be some bad blood there and Gilbert is looking to bounce back from a poor shooting night.

  • Papertown Shakes' Shawn Marion Lite, Gerald Wallace, opened the season in typical Gerald Wallace fashion: little of this, little of that, left with an injury (a pretty nasty spill actually).

  • My sister hooked me up with some Starbury's and I played in them for the first time last night. They treated me pretty well, but I have to say that I was a little self-conscious wearing them. Stupid Phil Knight... you won't stop the movement!

Labels: ,



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Links