- Remember the NBA Beat with Jackie McMullen during Sportscenter in the early/mid 90's?
- Hey, I got blockquoted on Bullets Fever! I guess I should have sured up my tenses before publishing that comment.
- Should an Ejections category be added to the String Bean Basketball III fantasy league?
- Watch out for this Saturday's Wizards/Celtics tilt. There seems to be some bad blood there and Gilbert is looking to bounce back from a poor shooting night.
- Papertown Shakes' Shawn Marion Lite, Gerald Wallace, opened the season in typical Gerald Wallace fashion: little of this, little of that, left with an injury (a pretty nasty spill actually).
- My sister hooked me up with some Starbury's and I played in them for the first time last night. They treated me pretty well, but I have to say that I was a little self-conscious wearing them. Stupid Phil Knight... you won't stop the movement!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]